Do you want to make a positive change in someone’s life? APPLY NOW and come grow your career with us!
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive wage package
- Flexible schedule, part-time & full-time positions available, day and night shifts
- Paid orientation/training
- Benefits (major medical, dental, vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Accident, Critical Illness, Life Insurance
- Refer a Friend Bonus Program
- Masks, gloves, and other essential gear to keep you protected during your shifts
- Paid time off
- Prepare and cook meals for residents, keeping in mind dietary needs and special diets
- Strong working knowledge of proper food storage and meal preparation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be 18 years or older
- Complete the Food Service Orientation Manual
- Knowledge of state Dietary Regulations
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by the state)
- Must pass Criminal Background Check
- Must pass Drug Test
If you are interested in applying, please reach out to Jorge Medina, Director of Culinary Services.
- Email: perezjorge (AT) promisepointeseniorliving (DOT) com
- You may also visit the facility to apply in person.