For individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia, our memory care programs promote physical and emotional well-being, prolong daily functioning, and maintain a sense of satisfaction, dignity, and quality of life.
Best of all, it gives you back the control you lost when your loved one was diagnosed with memory loss. You can get back to being who your loved one wants you to be: a daughter, a son, a grandchild, or a spouse again.
Services and Amenities
The best of home and more
- Professional nurses available 24-hours a day
- On-site, around-the-clock trained care associates
- Personalized care plans promote dignity, independence and prolong daily functioning
- Continuous monitoring of health-related needs, providing quality and specialized care for those with Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy available
Residential features and services
- Comfortable, attractive private studios as well as companion suites
- Courteous, efficient housekeeping conducted weekly
- Weekly laundry and linen services
- All utilities included except home phone (services available)
Food, Friends, and Fun Times
- Comfortable dining in a pleasing country-style kitchen setting
- Snack and beverage service all day
- Cozy living and activity areas for family visits, exercise, and group events
- Beautifully landscaped, secure courtyards to enjoy the outdoors.
- Access to elegant touches such as fireplaces, sitting areas, and more
Fitness, Wellness and a Little Pampering
- Full-service spa to keep residents looking good and feeling great
- Regular visits by healthcare professionals